Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The seed I prayed for?

I posted a few days back that I had prayed that God plant the seed in me, and my future partners heart if that was in his plans...

Well - theres something begining to sprout, and I want to pluck it out of the ground.

Let me explain.

I have been spending alot of time with this man and I totally have something going on in my heart and head but at the same time want to demolish it. I want in some ways for this not to be true, not to be what I feel, not to be for long I want to not trust him, listen to him and embrace him. But its so hard to do all that. It seems to be coming so natural.
I find myself instead of plucking this tender thing out of the ground feeding it, watering it, giving it sun and a little bit of shade. Talking to it, raising it and praying more and more that it will bloom.

Is this the seed I prayed for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment