Friday, October 8, 2010

A little time, and alot to say

I have so much to say and only a little time, so I will briefly sum it up how is that.
I logged in to my email today to find about 10 emails from previous blog followers. They were mainly wondering if I fell off the face of the earth. So I log in here and low and behold its been since August that I released a blog. Now, to be fair I have been blogging ( you know I use it as my journal ) and most are just kept private, esp until most of my mess is clear. So... with that here you have it.

It's been a month since I moved in with Tim. Things are amazing. He lives downstairs, and I am upstairs. The bathroom did get done, the kitchen has allot to do, and everything is on hold as we litterally have no money. In fact the house is in for closure as he has been with out work now for 6 months ( In case your counting, he lost his job right after we met ). But, in the end we are wonderful and lucky to have a roof over our heads.

as to my divorce. Nope- nothing yet. We go to trial the 25th of October, and I have no idea what to think. I think its ridicules that it has even come this far there is no reason for it, but since its here I am dealing the best way I can. And handling it with lots of prayer!

as for Madaya, she just turned 4! The growth in her is amazing. She has come so far in the last 4 months even her counselor is amazed. She truly is wonderful. She loves our home life, and is more and more stable again even to the point of wanting to work on her school stuff again, for a long time she just lost all interest. She misses her dad, and asks of him often, but is starting to see the pattern. I know shes strong and that I am doing my best by her and that says allot!

As for my health --- doing OK. My immune system has its flairs, and my blood counts are still struggling.
I FINALLY had my hernia repair, skin removal, tummy tuck and breast lift on September 23rd. Healing from that is major and I am in a lot of pain, but getting better each day. I am 13 days post op I believe today, and now just have the binders on from hips to shoulders. They say I should start to feel and use my tummy muscles again in a couple of months. It ended up being 15lbs of tummy skin, and 2.4 lbs of breast skin/tissue!! That's allot. I do have pics but am nowhere near daring enough to share here :) .
I have to plug Tim in here. He has been a huge blessing with the around the clock care that I need. He changes, and cleans my drains makes sure I am on top of all medicines and is even helping maintain the house while I am down. Although, he does say he misses me! LOL its allot to do and he wonders how I do it.
I just reply, its a labor of love.

Speaking of love....

Aah, its all I am going to say :) Thank you for all your love and support. We truly are blessed. I wanted to share with you all the newest step for us.
NO WERE NOT ENGAGED!!!

But!
We did start a class at our church for blending families. Its called smart step families and it teaches us to how to gear ourselves and children in a healthy direction in blending our lives. I have to say this is a huge blessing to us, even though we have it relatively " easy " with the kids, its not always easy and allot of hurt feelings do come up. So this class is a great tool. Tim and I are also in prayer and seeking direction on rather or not we as a couple should start a life group for other families in our boat. Obviously a few things have to be wrapped up first, but we are in prayer about it! Join us if you would please!

Alright well theres so much more, but honestly I have been sitting up now for about 15 minutes and its about all I can take.


Please bear with me, as I re-gain my sanity and begin posting more.

Love to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment