Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lilac Parade: absolutely fine

Today Selina and I took the kids downtown to the Lilac Parade. It was a great afternoon.
We even got to see Steven and Becky and their kids!
As far as emotionally it wasnt near as hard as I thought it would be. After all I think its just sinking in that these are all things Ive always done with roo alone anyways so the fact that I didnt/dont have a partner to do these things with isnt really a factor into things at all its more the loss of the idea that I would love to have that with someone!
Roo and I got down there and found our seating area ( same corner we always try to sit on ) and then grabbed dinner. We did Panda. Also got a coffee and just sat in the chair as roo played in the street with the other children down there. There were bubbles, balls and frizbees and they all just enjoyed themselves.
Once the parade started Daya was loving the " princesses " and the lights on the floats. She made it about 1/4 way through and then totally passed out in her stroller. It amazes me she can sleep through all that :)





So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment