Sunday, February 6, 2011

Save the date

Save the date...

Tim and I have set our wedding date. The fact that it will come sooner, rather than later is no surprise and it actually happened quite easily.
Originally when talking about when, we decided that July would be nice, we toyed with a few ideas there, and then settled on June 27th.
After a couple of weeks of kicking that date around, something just didn't feel right to both of us. I kind of though maybe later in the summer, but nothing seemed to work.
Tim thought earlier - but I wasn't for that.
Tim told me there is an education conference that he would like to attend in late June, and that unless we moved our date, he would be leaving the day after we marry -- I don't know about you, but that didn't and is not what should happen.
The next afternoon I was calling places to see about where to have the wedding. I called one place and she said the only thing they had available for this summer was June 17th. The price was right ( see other post ) and the location was going to be great.
We headed up to look at the facility and meet the coordinator that evening - and the rest is history.

It is with much joy that I tell you that in a very small ceremony and reception with close friends and family Tim and I will wed on...

June 17th, 2011

Stay tuned for some wedding details

No comments:

Post a Comment